Daughters of the Earth (6 - 9yrs)
Time & Location
About the Event
This community & Nature-based gathering has been designed for girls between 6 - 9yrs, with 3 sessions over this 1 week period.
This gathering creates a safe space in which each individual can explore and develop their personal gifts, as well as a community that explores themes around Belonging, Courage, Empathy, Authenticity and Connection.
We do this through Nature connection practices & games, walking, hiking, scrambling, bushcraft skills such as learning to build shelters, campfires, carving & whittling, tea ceremony and specific communication tools to invite inclusion, understanding, self-awareness, self-regulation and building intrinsic motivation based on what feels right for them.
These gatherings act as a gentle way of bringing awareness to self-limiting beliefs, cultural conditioning and offer opportunities to expand comfort zones and just experience safety within a group to show up as our true selves.
3pm - 6pm
(1) Mon 28th June
(2) Tues 29th June
(3) Weds 30th June
Group size: Max 6 girls
*Social distancing practices applied
Sessions are purchased with a commitment to a package of all three gatherings.
What the girls will receive:
- Expert tuition in bushcraft skills
- One on one guidance in practicing Earth skills
- Small groups mean each girl will have the attention and support they are looking for
- Freedom to explore what makes them come alive!
- Confidentiality, so they feel safe to share and experience the bond that takes place within this little community they will build.
- Opportunities to explore new trails, and get in touch with their adventurous sides
- Guidance in communication tools that will support them in asking for what they need
- Receiving and practicing wild tea ceremony
- Invitations to gratitude practice so they can continue to practice at home with the family
- Discover what drives and motivates them intrinsically
- Bountiful opportunities to practice compassion to self, others and the natural world.
What you as parents will receive:
- Exact drop-off and pick up points of each gathering, so you can relax into knowing how to travel there
- Plentiful photographs from each of the sessions, so you can feel like you are there with us, and have a platform for the girls to share their experiences with you.
- Be part of a communication group on Whatsapp with other mothers of daughters in the same group, to bring you ease in communication and receiving any immediate updates.
There can be no refunds or credits for absences during the program once the first session has been completed.
- Daughters of the Earth$1,600$1,600Sold Out