CNY Earth Immersion Overnight Camp
Time & Location
About the Event
This immersive experience is designed for girls who have already participated in kembali's Gaia Girls or Daughters of the Earth programmes.
(We feel it would be suitable for girls 10 - 13yrs. However, if your daughter falls just outside of that age bracket and is itching to join us, please get in touch to discuss - email@example.com)
We offer an experience in which they may practice and deepen their Earth Skills in a way where they can practically apply what they have learned and enter a relationship with the Natural World that they will be able to carry with them for their whole lives.
W H Y?
The girls will be co-creating their own culture, allowing their own intrinsic curiosity, interests and passions determine the experience they wish to have. Allowing the diversity of the group and skill sets each individual has to shine and be celebrated for what they each bring.
The bonds they create on this experience will extend from more than just the human connections they make, but to the mountains, rivers, forests and oceans, creating a lasting sense of belonging no matter where they find themselves on this planet.
The girls will be guided to a wild camping space nearby Mui Wo, Lantau island.
The commitment would be to join the 4-day immersion which will be structured in the following way:
DAY 1 Mon 15th Feb (9-2pm)
Re-invigorating Earth Skills and adventuring
DAY 2 Tues 16th Feb (9-2pm)
Re-wilding time, camping prep, village building
DAY 3 Thurs 18th Feb 8.30am Drop off (OVERNIGHT)
Camping! Travel to wild campsite, set up village, skills application, wild cooking, night-time ritual
DAY 4 Fri 19th Feb (Return 1.20pm)
Nature Connection time, Earth skills practice, honour and celebrate the girls & the land, goodbyes and break camp.
What the girls will receive:
- Expert one-on-one tuition in bushcraft skills to be applied while we go camping
- Plenty of time to practice and explore, creating what they choose to make, invigorating their sense of empowerment and sovereignty.
- Freedom to explore what makes them come alive!
- Connection to the sacred - however that translates to them
- Confidentiality, so they feel safe to share and experience the bond that takes place within this little community they will build.
- Opportunities to get in touch with their adventurous sides
- Guidance in communication tools and village building practices that will support healthy ways of relating and managing conflict
- Receiving and practising wild tea ceremony
- Discover what drives and motivates them intrinsically
- Bountiful opportunities to practice compassion to self, others and the natural world.
What you as parents will receive:
- Exact drop-off and pick up points of each gathering, so you can relax into knowing how to travel there
- Plentiful photographs from each of the sessions, so you can feel like you are there with us, and have a platform for the girls to share their experiences with you.
- Be part of a communication group on Whatsapp with other mothers of daughters in the same group, to bring you ease in communication and receiving last-minute updates.
- Exact camping location so you feel ease in knowing where we are
- Tired, dirty, and empowered daughters that have come alive through their innate Wild Earth Wisdom!
Terms & Conditions:
No refunds or replacement days can be offered if the girls are unable to join one or more of the dates. The intention is for the girls to create their own 'tribe' and family feeling so they embark on the week's adventures together.
The programme will be anchored by 2 female guides, supporting your daughters the whole way.
In the event our gathering needs to be postponed, alternative date suggestions will be offered to the tribe for rescheduling.
- Earth Immersion Overnight Camp$3,880$3,880Sold Out