Wild Birthday Camping (Private Event)
Time & Location
About the Event
Eliette invites her tribe to join her on a wild camping trip, full of adventure, exploration, Earth skills and fireside time to celebrate her birthday!
The experiences they gather on this trip, whether its collecting firewood together, weaving baskets, setting up their tents, cooking over the fire or simply watching the sunrise over the water will not only weave strong bonds among the girls, but to their wild soul's and to the Natural World.
We offer an experience in which they may practice Earth Skills if they are new to bushcraft, or deepen what they have already learned in a way where they reinvigorate their relationship with Nature, so that they may carry these skills, memories and sense of sovereignty & source of wisdom throughout their whole lives.
W H A T W I L L W E D O ?
- Lighting and tending to fire practice (without matches or a lighter)
- Fireside songs
- Wild cooking
- Crafting from and with the Earth
- Birthday Ceremony
- Collecting firewood
- Exploring the Island
- And whatever else the girls come up with (usually they're the ones with the best ideas)
Sat 20th March
Meeting: 12.30pm Sai Kung Waterfront pier
We will take a hired Sampan over to our camping island
Sun 21st March
12noon Arriving back at Sai kung Waterfront pier.
*Packed lunch is required on Day 1
* Dinner (Day1), breakfast & Lunch (Day2) will be provided in full
What the girls will receive:
- One-on-one tuition in bushcraft skills to be applied while we go camping
- Plenty of time to practice and explore, creating what they choose to make, invigorating their sense of empowerment and sovereignty. practicing
- Freedom to explore what makes them come alive!
- Connection to the sacred - however that translates to them
- Confidentiality, so they feel safe to share and experience the bond that takes place within this little community they will build.
- Opportunities to get in touch with their adventurous sides
- Guidance in communication tools and village building practices that will support healthy ways of relating and managing conflict
- Discover what drives and motivates them intrinsically
- Bountiful opportunities to practice compassion to self, others and the natural world.
What you as parents will receive:
- Exact drop-off and pick up points, so you can relax into knowing how to travel there
- Plentiful photographs from our camping trip, so you can feel like you are there with us, and have a platform for the girls to share their experiences with you.
- Be part of a communication group on Whatsapp with other mothers of daughters in the same group, to bring you ease in communication and receiving last-minute updates.
- Exact camping location so you feel ease in knowing where we are
- Tired, dirty, and empowered daughters that have come alive through their innate Wild Earth Wisdom!
Further Information on our general camping style:
- Earth Immersion Overnight Camp$0$00$0